In this episode:
- Beej forgets whether it’s A Song of Ice and Fire or A Song of Fire and Ice. Please accept our sincerest apologies.
- Game of Thrones is back! Season 6 debuted last week, and for the first time (we think) in television history, the adaptation is further along than the source material.
- The edits the showrunners made to the show help viewers invest in the world, and the combination of seasons and characters make the show more palatable than the books may be to readers.
- We discuss which characters they want to see standing when it’s game over, and aside from Tyrion, there are actually a couple of surprises on what they want to happen and who they want to live/die! Do you agree with us? Let us know!
- Weekly Geekery
- Health Hack: Go streaking! Take your normal exercise, dial it down, and do it every single day for a week. This will build your resolve, keep you from getting exhausted, and set up a new habit!
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite podcast app, drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or @geektogeekcast on Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show. Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Music by CarboHydroM