But since I loved his idea so much, I think I will write it down this time just to try it out. It might be nice to have a gaming to-do list formally written out. Izlain did a top 10, but I think mine will be slightly less:
- Persona 4 Golden - Continue playing until I either beat the game or grow bored of it and decide to retire the game.
- Hearthstone - Get to at least rank 20 by the end of the month. Do the Tavern Brawl's every week for card packs.
- FFXIV Heavensward - Do the daily trial roulette as long as I keep having fun with it. (I'm already bored of the other roulette options)
- KOTOR II - Finally try the PC version since it got a major official update and has a community content fix patch on Steam.
- Valkyria Chronicles - Get back to this game and keep playing it. It was a lot of fun and I haven't beaten it.
- Dirty Bomb - Try out this game because it's a recommended Blaugust F2P game that a lot of the community is trying.
- Fire Emblem Awakening - I loved this game and want to go back to play a new game + if available. Otherwise I want to just play the game again because I'm excited for the new Fire Emblem games.
- Lightning Returns - I bought this game on super sale for PS3 right before I moved the system to another room and stopped playing it. I need to get around to trying it
There we go, 8 items. It's kinda nice to have some immediate goals written down.
I'm sure this list will change and morph as time goes on. It always works that way in my head when I'm juggling games anyway. For example, you may have noticed Arkham Knight is off this list. Since I last wrote about it I've beaten all the side missions and activated the Knightfall protocol at the end of the game. It was a great game, but I'm basically done with it now.
And I also have a couple games on the backburner that I only play when my friends want to. Games like Rocket League and Heroes of the Storm. They're fun with friends and they're good games, but they aren't games I'm inspired to sit down and play single player.
How about all of you, how are your gaming to-do lists looking?