Hover Junkers is an online multiplayer game, one of the very few on the Vive.
In it you get a hovering vehicle made of mostly junk, some pieces of junk to put up around the edges to reinforce it, and weapons to destroy your enemies!
The basic gameplay is:
- Quickly grab junk at the beginning of the round and put it around the edges of your hover vehicle.
- Grab the vehicle controls with one hand to steer it around
- Select a weapon with the other hand
- Drive the vehicle until you find someone else on the map
- Smash into each other while trying to shoot each other and duck behind your cover
It's really really fun. It's physical and perfectly fits in a room scale VR setting since you're never moving outside your vehicle area. You wouldn't even need a big room scale set up for this one, standing might do just fine.
I'm finding this is one of the main games I keep coming back to because it's so fun. I find myself actually getting a bit lost in the game when I play.