In this episode:
- We discuss DC comics and how every single person in the world loves Batman: The Animated Series. Anyone who says they don’t is a robot or lying. Or Both.
- Arrow, the Flash, and the current slew of DC comics TV shows.
- DC’s take on a cinematic universe (or is this take 2, given the Nolanverse?). The grimdark feel is here to stay--but is that a good thing? In related stories, this low-budget, low-hype movie called Batman v Superman releases today. Have you heard of it?
- DC’s video games, namely the Batman: Arkham series.
- Void and Beej give their Weekly Geekery recommendations about what they’ve been geeking out on all week long.
- Void: Daredevil Season 2 on Netflix
- Beej: The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances
- Health Hack: You can bake Quest protein bars and turn them into cookies!